Well Kenideigh has totally taken off. She is no longer content to play while Blake and I eat anything. No--she wants to be eating whatever we are having. So tonight when we got Jamba Juices, I couldn't resist giving her a taste. At first it was off of a spoon, but then we wondered if she would be able to drink out of a straw. And sure enough, she was quite successful. It was evven motivation enough to send her crawling (on hands and knees, I might add) across the floor to get more. We are loving every minute of watching Kenideigh learn new things. I am so grateful that I have had these two weeks off to spend more time with her. Enjoy the video of her crawling and experiencing the straw.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! We had so much fun with you guys and watching her! She is totally adorable.
She's not a tiny little baby anymore!!! She's so sweet Andrea, I'm so glad you get this time with her too . . . I started thinking that you were home, and we haven't even hung out during the day!!! That's okay - I forgive you, I'm sure you're soaking up this time with Kenideigh - truth is, I've been recovering from all the Christmas festivities:)
Andrea, she is growing up so fast! She is so cute! I remember the first time that Sayer drank through a straw, my grandma wanted to give him some Coke and I didn't say anything because I didn't think that he could do it but he figured it out!
Post a Comment