Saturday, August 9, 2008

Busy, Busy!!



Well, what can we say...July was a busy month for us. Kenideigh became quite the little traveler. It started out with a business trip to expensive Sun Valley (good thing it was for Blake's work). We spent two nights there and then headed for Boise. Once again, partially for Blake because of work-- But Kenideigh and I went to spend time with family. We stayed in Boise for almost two weeks. It was great fun and Grandma & Grandpa Smith got to spend time spoiling Kenideigh. We were home for a week and then headed back to Boise. This time we were going camping in Donnely, ID for Blake's family reunion. I'll admit I was a little paranoid to have Kenideigh outside for so long because she is not used to it, but everything turned out great. And, thanks to Amy, Kenideigh and I got to sleep in a cabin while Daddy had to sleep in the tent so that Kenideigh didn't get too cold. All in all, it was a great camping trip and a wonderful chance for some family bonding. That's all for now...the next post will be about Kenideigh's first attempt at rice cereal!! From a spoon!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Yup. But you are so lucky to have slept in the cabin! it was so cold!

Andrea said...

That's the only way I'll go camping . . . I love the outdoors, not enough to sleep there though:)